Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Photography of David Vance

The Biography Of David Vance In His Own Words
Birth: December 20th, 1941, in Knoxville, Tenn.
Hometown: Oklahoma City. He grew up in Louisville, Lexington and Frankfort Kentucky.
Family: Two sons: Matt in Oklahoma City and Troy in Fort Hood, Texas.
Claim to Fame: He was vice-president and chief operating officer when Remington Park was built. He was also vice-president and general manager of 1975 ABA Champion Kentucky Colonels.
Best times I've ever had: Vacations with my family, anything I've done with my sons or my mom, the ABA championship, and any great horse race.
Person I'd most like to meet: Jesus Christ.
Favorite movies: "It's a Wonderful Life," "Hoosiers," and "The Natural."
If I were 19 again: I'd plan to retire when I was 40 with $10 million in the bank.
Favorite bands (or artists): Elton John, Shania Twain and Mariah Carey.
My pet peeve: It is anytime I have a large vehicle in front of me because I can't stand not being able to see around it.
Favorite month: December. That is because there's a real spirit that's going on with love and giving.
________________________

The Photography of David Vance






























No comments:

Post a Comment